Wednesday, February 6, 2008

It's YOU

I maintained my composure,
but you aroused the passsion in me.

I followed my path,
but you made me traverse your path.

I maintained my elegance,
but you made it sound preposterous.

I never encountered a fall,
but your persona made me all the more vulnerable.

I was always confident,
but you made me conscious.

I trusted my inner sense,
but your sixth sense triumphed over my inner sense.

Your sixth sense knows everything,
but you gave way to the real senses.
My eyes said it all,
and the result is inevitable.

It's YOU; you made me say this at last

Cheers!!!

3 comments:

VICTORIAN said...

great poem..try this when proposing to a girl may be that shud tell you whether the person who loves you is true to herself or not.....

Vijayturlapati said...

thanks a lot dude...and btw it is meant for that..I will definitely use it one day when I really propose to a girl.

Vijayturlapati said...

thanks a lot dude...and btw it is meant for that..I will definitely use it one day when I really propose to a girl.