Saturday, October 31, 2009

Sympathize

Each year, each month, each day,
forever this happens with a hope that never dwindles.
Each hour, each minute, each moment,
forever this happens with a desire to flourish.

Resisting the hindrance and flourishing by endurance,
we savour the fruits of perseverance.
Perseverance, persistence and endurance,
it is true that we all need these for sustenance.

But for a few it is existence and not sustenance.

Each year, each month, each day,
forever this happens with a hope that ceases to hope.
Each hour, each minute, each moment,
forever this happens with a wish that would no longer dare to wish.

If, to wish is foolish, it has to be for a life filled with anguish

Ever, forever and forever,
hopefully never, but a life is struggling to relinquish the anguish.
Anguish in every step and anguish in every walk.
fear in every step and fear in every walk.
The fear never abates and the anguish still pervades.


Pervading agony, permeating anguish,
I wish I could sympathize, I wish I could empathize,
I wish I could realize.

Sympatize with the bereaved,
empathize with the betrayed, and
realize that it is life and it has to be lived to the fullest.

3 comments:

saketh said...

nice one anna!!

Vijayturlapati said...

Thank u raa!!!

Anonymous said...

nice mix...some beauty in learning from the exterior when the interior yearns for it. but u know what sometimes it is the exact opposite that also works. in my case, I've learnt how altruism is so not the thing. cruel life,cruel ppl.
Good good .keep learning. keep writing. keep emoting :D