Friday, July 3, 2009

A blog

Lost in the ingenuity of art, I ponder over the brevity of thought
Caught in the complexity of plot, I initiate the flow from my heart
Nurturing the flow from my heart, I become clueless about the faults in my art.
Clueless, meaningless, senseless, I become restless.

Lost in the insanity of art, I laugh at the vagaries in my thought.
Caught in the propensity for my art, I strive for coherence in my thought.
Jotting down my thought and hitting the right chord, I feel proud for giving it a tough shot.
Moving with the thought, I entertain the verbosity in my plot.

Lost in the verbosity for my plot, I concentrate on the reader's choice
Caught in the reader's choice, I make my choice.

5 comments:

Rajeev Turlapati said...

OK! total poetic flow this is.I need a second reading.I sense a pain-decision scenario in this.

Ramakrishna Podila said...

Hmm...good!!

How true..at times a poet is lost in the search of right diction and piece keeps getting verbose to keep up the tempo and the rhythm but then the meaning poet wanted to convey is left way behind!

That may be the reason why we see only few inspi'rational' stuff out there!

twist knob said...

sheer word smithy this poem is !

Vamsee said...

and you made the right choice.
Nice!

Nia said...

This one's brilliant!