Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sampath Weds Shradha

It was a beautiful morning with the chirping of birds in the bright sunshine, 11th October 2001, the first anniversary of Sampath and Shradha. Enjoying the bliss of a happy married life and at the same time leading a life of contentment, Sampath believes that he is the happiest person on this earth. In a way, Sampath has the most beautiful wife to stand by him in the sorrows and joys of his most beautiful life. It is one year since they have been married, and when asked about his love life, he turns into a poet.

When I was six, I saw a beautiful miss.
Smitten by nature's bliss, she moved towards a wondersome mist.
Filled with a sincere wish, I moved forward without any hiss.
Nearing the mist and sensing a horrendous twist, I preempted her from a deceptive mist.

When I was eight, I again saw her at a beautiful bay.
Running towards the waves, I heard her gleeful say "Wanna play"?
Enjoying the game and sharing her gay, I wanted to say "--",
but I was too young to say what I real wanted to say.

When I was ten, I saw her with Ben.
Disappointed and depressed, I turned to my den.
Walking towards my den, I cursed Ben for being her friend.
Ten past ten, I heard a ding dong bell, it was Ben.
Just then I heard a voice say “he is Ben, my brother, who is just ten”.
It was then we were friends.

Six years and I knew her in and out.

When I was sixteen, I entertained the thought of flirting.
In the name of flirting, I was curious to know her feelings.
I was eighteen and I knew she was a real girl and she would never let the “word” slip.

I wanted to put an end to this tale.
I was twenty and I wanted to go on dieting to look more appealing.
Just then, she made my day by saying “you look better this way to stand beside me in a marital bliss”.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

cute post:)

SUMANTH said...

anna story kochem konchem ardam aindi kaani sampath evaru shradda evaru .. nee involvement enti story lo asalu basic ga katha mana basha lo cheppava okkasari...

Vijayturlapati said...

Thank you guys..

Anonymous said...

surprising to see poems are always first/mostly attempted wrt love,romance,bliss!
Nice.. :)